Line leaders, especially those leading teams delivering strategic, mission critical priorities, are some of the hardest jobs in organizations. We help you navigate this area of business.
About Level 1 Workshops
Line leaders, especially those leading teams delivering strategic, mission critical priorities, are some of the hardest jobs in organizations.
You are accountable to leadership for delivering target results and, at the same time, responsible for a team of people – their performance and contribution and also their health and happiness. These teams make decisions and design changes that affect a large number of people inside and outside your organization. That’s a big responsibility.
That’s why our team at Level 1 have launched a series of live workshops to share our insights, frameworks, and formulas that we have worked out over the years – spanning decades of transformation and innovation experience – that are practical and useful.
We are starting off with a three-part series on teams – how to set teams up for success and manage the journey to high-performance. It’s a skill set that we’ve certainly come to appreciate at Level 1 and we’ve got a compelling point of view to share.
Workshop 1: Measuring Team Impact
Wed, April 7 | 11am-12pm CST
Measuring Team Impact helps attendees translate their mission into a scorecard designed to:
- Tell the ongoing story of your team is progressing and fulfilling the mission
- Highlight the contribution of the team and impact of that mission
- Provide the information for the team to learn and improve
Workshop 2: Roadmapping Team Strategies
Thurs, April 14 | 11am-12pm CST
Roadmapping Team Strategies helps attendees translate their execution strategy into a roadmap designed to:
- Shape and manage leadership expectations of what will be delivered when
- Map key deliverables and decision points to better manage delivery complexity and risk
- Guide prioritization and detailed work planning
Workshop 3: Delivering at Pace
Fri, April 21 | 11am-12pm CST
Delivering at Pace helps attendees set-up a management operating system designed to:
- Increase and sustain productivity, meaningful collaboration, and team accountability
- Involve key stakeholders outside the team to accelerate decision making
- Proactively manage dependencies, risks, and impediments to higher-velocity delivery
Bring your questions so we can get a meaningful dialogue going during the Q&A portion of the workshop. We look forward to help you do great work and achieve big goals!
Co-Host and CXO of Level 1
Co-Host and COO of Level 1
Stay Connected to Get The Latest Workshop News
Level 1 Workshops
Sign Up Today!
Live workshops to share our insights, frameworks, and formulas that we have worked out over the years – spanning decades of transformation and innovation experience – that are practical and useful