Formulate a transformation strategy based on an objective industry benchmark analysis to achieve world-class Finance and Procurement performance.
- Reduce operating expenses $100m
- Achieve top-decile performance against target KPIs (e.g. A/R aging)
- Improve global financial close lead time (critical priority)
“Demonstrate a step-change in strategic execution speed and impact”
- Shaped transformation strategy from Hackett SG&A benchmark study
- Equipped, trained and mobilized Finance Transformation team and program
- Executed Indirect Strategic Sourcing & Procurement Transformation, Finance Shared Services, Customer-to-Cash Value Stream Transformation and Hyperion global deployment projects
$120M annualized P&L savings and $50M one-time cash delivered in 10-months”
- $100M indirect procurement expense reduction
- $20M Finance operating expense reduction
- Set industry performance benchmarks in target customer-to-cash KPIs
- Reduced global financial close lead time from 14 to 2 days
Expanded strategy and scope to ultimately deliver $492 million of EBIT growth over 3-year Enterprise Transformation program.